Saturday, August 14, 2010

MALICE MEDALLION. Part 3: Hikaru ~Bloodbath~

I move swiftly... It's my hands, my legs, my body. But it's not me. It's him. As we passed through the mirrors, I saw my eyes. They are not mine. They look... lunatic. They are frantically searching for the vampires to slay. One after another... "It's beautiful!" He said. I agree. "Did you see that, Hikaru? It's purple! You liked it, right? You love the blade... You love the blood..." He said as he chopped off the head of a vampire in front of him. "It's beautiful!"

My school uniforms are now drench in blood... purple blood of the vampires. I noticed something different though. Their eyes... The ones that we killed, their eyes were in the color of purple while the rest 5 vampires standing near the broken windows, their eyes were red in color. I'm sure that they are vampires too. They had their fangs and claws... Wait. No. No claws. Those red-eyed vampires don't have claws. Just some pointed nails. And their fangs are not as long as the purple-eyed ones. They looked cleaner... I wonder what their differences are. Never before I had seen the red-eyed ones. And one of them is him... standing there... eyes fixed on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment