Saturday, August 14, 2010

MALICE MEDALLION. Part 1: Hikaru ~The Crave~

"We should kill them. Don't you agree with me?" It's him again. He is always suggesting me to kill and torture. "Maybe..." I answered lazily. The stench of a massacre is right behind us now. And I couldn't care less. It's okay for me actually; to die... I've been longing for it. They would kill me, I know. "What a shame... You are very powerful, Hikaru. What a waste!" He said. It's him; the voice inside my head. He is always talking me into killing. God! If I die, then he will stop talking, right? It's damn annoying!

The glass from the windows suddenly shattered. And I saw him... with a bunch of others. He is looking at me, I can feel it though I can't see his face in the darkness. His eyes glow... red in color... It's fascinating.

"Come on, Hikaru. Let's kill them!" The voice in my head spoke again. I sigh lazily and say; "okay..." I've lost it too. I saw the blood and the blade. I think I'll shift...

No comments:

Post a Comment